Beatrice & Pascal Lambert “Les Perruches” Chinon

Type:
Kind:
Special:
Region:
Winery:

• Varietal: 100% Cabernet Franc. Grapes from certified organic by Ecocert AB and biodynamic.
• Soil: clay with flints (Senonian) or parakeets. • Age of vines: 10 to 30 years. • Yield: 40 to 45 hl / ha. • Harvest: manual, sorting table at the winery and vatting by elevator belt.

Winemaking : maceration in concrete tank for 25 to 30 days with manual punching down. After racking the wine spends 12 months in barrels of 600 liter oak for about 25% of volume. The remaining 75% of the volume spends 12 months in truncated wooden vats of 50 Hl 70 Hl. After assembly, the livestock is supplemented with a passage from 6 to 8 months in concrete vats. To keep all the aromatic complexity, The Lovebirds is neither filtered nor glued.

Cellar: This wine will keep up to 8 years.

Pairing wine : to accompany a tab with shallots, beef sausage (dried beef), braised veal roulade, a shepherd’s pie or duck on flowery cheeses matured enough (Camembert, pont-l ‘bishop.)

Lambert WInesSales Sheet in French